Automatic Enrolment Seminar
Guidance and practical training with a Sage expert.
Come along to one of our regional seminars to understand the new Automatic Enrolment legislation and what it will mean for your business. You don’t need to be a Sage customer to attend the seminar.
- What to expect on the day
The 3 hour seminar will give you a comprehensive overview of Automatic Enrolment from a Sage expert, with support from The Pensions Regulator. There’ll also be a group question and answer session, plus the opportunity for one on one chats so you should leave the seminar feeling reassured and confident that you’re ready for Automatic Enrolment.
The seminar will cover the following:
Background to Workplace Pension Reform & Automatic Enrolment
- What is Automatic Enrolment?
- Why is Automatic Enrolment being introduced?
- What is different to current processes?
- When will Automatic Enrolment be introduced and who will it affect?
- What you need to do now
- What you need to do before staging into Automatic Enrolment
- What you need to do after staging into Automatic Enrolment
Overview of the 7 steps of Automatic Enrolment
- Finding your staging date
- Reviewing your pension arrangements
- Assessing your workforce
- Communicating to all your workers
- Automatically enrolling your eligible job holders
- Refunds and opt outs
- Registering with the pensions regulator & keeping records
- Contributing to pensions
- Triennial re-enrolment
- You will receive a comprehensive overview of Workplace Pension Reform / Automatic Enrolment from a Sage expert
- You can participate in a group question and answer session if you wish
- You’ll have the opportunity for one on one chats with Sage experts
- You should leave the seminar feeling reassured and confident you're ready for Automatic Enrolment
- You will also receive a free Automatic Enrolment guide to take away
All of our VAT seminars will take place at various locations throughout the UK
- Birmingham Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel National Exhibition Centre Birmingham B40 1PP
- Bristol Hilton Bristol Woodlands Lane Bradley Stoke Bristol BS32 4UL
- Glasgow Hilton Glasgow 1-9 Grosvenor Terrace Glasgow G12 0TA
- Glasgow Hilton Garden Inn Finnieston Quay Glasgow G3 8HN
- Leeds Double Tree By Hilton 2 Wharf Approach Granary Wharf Leeds LS1 4BR
- London Hilton Kensington 179-199 Holland Park Avenue London W11 4UL
- Manchester Hilton Manchester Deansgate 303 Deansgate Manchester M3 4LQ
- Manchester Hilton Manchester Airport Outwood Lane Manchester M90 4WP
- Newcastle Sage (UK) Ltd North Park Newcastle upon Tyne NE13 9AA
- Reading Sage Training Sage House Wharfedale Road Winnersh Wokingham Berkshire RG41 5RD
- Who can attend? Anyone can attend, whether you’re a Sage customer or not. If you’re already a Sage customer or become a Sage customer you may also benefit from one of our other product specific training options which will talk through using Sage 50 Payroll or The Pensions Module for Automatic Enrolment
- How long will it last? The seminar lasts approximately 3 hours depending on the amount of questions asked
- Who’s presenting the seminar?The seminar will be delivered by our experienced Payroll trainers who are product and legislation experts
- How do I book? You can book a place on one of our seminars either online or if you prefer, by calling our friendly sales team on 0800 923 0344
- What happens after I book? You’ll receive a confirmation email with details of the seminar and your chosen location. Simply print this email and bring it along with you on the day