Virtual Classroom for Automatic Enrolment
Our virtual training course is designed for customers who are approaching their staging date. It will show you how to enable Automatic Enrolment processes within Sage 50 Payroll Pensions Module.The course shows you how to use the Pensions Module to process Automatic Enrolment, giving you the knowledge, skills and confidence you need as you approach your staging date. It includes a very brief overview of Automatic Enrolment legislation, however we advise you take one of our education services (seminar, remote 1-2-1 or e-learning) in advance of the virtual training course to give you a better understanding of the new legislation and what it means for your business.
- Create and configure pension schemes.
- Specify qualifying and pensionable earnings.
- Understand the Pensions Module settings and the automatic enrolment configuration features within the software.
- Learn how to use the Pension Assessment feature to automatically categorise your workforce and assign pensions.
- Learn how to send pension correspondence automatically to your workers.
- Process opt-ins, joins and opt-out requests.
- Understand postponement and learn how to apply it within the software.
- Produce the files needed for your pension provider.
- Produce the pension payments report.
- Process pensions and carry out on-going assessments automatically.
- No travel meaning less time out of the office with minimal disruption to productivity.
- It gives you the opportunity to work around your own business requirements.
- The virtual lab gives you the ability to practice hands-on what you have learned at your own pace.
Pre-requisites for this course:
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Automatic Enrolment legislation which could be attained by one of the following:
1. Automatic Enrolment (seminar) 2. 1-2-1 Remotes Education and Preparation (phone) 3. AE for Employers (e-learning course)
- Good working knowledge on processing Sage 50 Payroll